If you own a cat – please do not have Lilies in your house or garden.
Any part of a lily – flowers, leaves, stem or pollen – is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO CATS and can cause kidney damage and even death. Just your cat brushing past a flower and licking the pollen off their coat or chewing a Lily leaf or petal could be fatal.
A cat must be taken to the vet IMMEDIATELY if exposure to lilies is suspected.
Further information on the serious danger Lilies pose to cats can be found here … http://icatcare.org/advice/keeping-cats-safe/lilies
You can also check that the other plants you have in your home and garden are not toxic to cats here… http://icatcare.org/advice/poisonous-plants